– 8 ports 10/100/1000 switched RJ-45 with auto medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X) cable detection.
– 2 Combo mini-GBIC ports.
– 802.11at PoE+, Maximum power of 30W to any Gigabit Ethernet base port. Total power 62W.
– Nonblocking, store-and-forward switching mechanism.
– Simplified QoS management enabled by advanced queuing techniques using 802.1P, differentiated services (DiffServ), or type of service (ToS) prioritisation schemes enhances the performance of real-time applications such as voice and video.
– Configuration and monitoring from a standard web browser with WebView management.
– Secure remote management of the switch via Secure Shell (SSH) and SSL secure channel network protocols
– 802.1Q-based VLANs enable segmentation of networks for improved performance and security.
– Private VLAN Edge (PVE) for simplified network isolation of guest connections or autonomous networks.
– Automatic configuration of VLANs across multiple switches through Generic VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP) and Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP).
– Automatic port configuration through auto MDI/MDIX and 802.1ab with Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) support.
– User/network port-level security via 802.1X authentication and MAC-based filtering.
– Increased bandwidth (up to 8x) and added link redundancy with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
– Enhanced rate-limiting capabilities provide control, including back pressure to control the rate at which data can flow into and out of a port
– Multicasting, broadcasting, and flooding control.
– Port mirroring for noninvasive monitoring of switch traffic.
Liên hệ: 1234